On This Day In Movie History 3 Classic Movies Premiered

Good day my friends I have been searching the vaults of movie history to share some interesting facts with you this week. And sometimes I have trouble finding something and other times I don't but today I hit the jackpot. Yes on this day over the years some well known and classic movies premiered. The first was in 1967 the classic movie In The Heat Of The Night which was directed by Norman Jewison and starred Sydney Poitier and Rod Steiger premiered. That movie would go on to win best picture at the Oscars in 1968. The next would be in 1973 and was American Graffiti it was directed by George Lucas and starred Richard Dreyfus. The last was in 1999, the supernatural thriller The Sixth Sense directed by M. Night Shyamalan and starred Bruce Willis and Haley Joel Osment.

Comments