Spider-man Homecoming Spins It's Web

Good day my friends! Yup I am back for another 100% pure Pick-ItOr-Flick-It movie review for you!  But before I get to that I just wanted to say thank you to all of you that have taken the time to read my blog posts here. It means a lot to me that you have continued to read these posts that I have taken the time to write and show my love for the movies.Some of you are new readers and some of you have been supporting me from the beginning here. You stood by me when I wrote some reviews that were not my best works of writing. Through me taking time off from posting anything on here, from numerous changes to my blog page. And that wasn't what life is all about? Supporting people through good times and bad, through change and inconsistency to keep them in having faith and growing stronger to become the person they were meant to be. That is why I call you all my friends, because that is what friends do! In a way it is kind of like a movie franchise it can have good movies and bad movies and than when you think it is done it re-invents itself and starts over and people are there to support it because they still like and support it even though it went through growing pains. Now getting back to out weekly movie review we take a look at the third re-boot of the Spiderman franchise and the first to come from Marvel Studios since they got the rights back to it. The movie is aptly titled Spiderman Homecoming and it stars Tom Holland ( Captain America:Civil War) as our hero Peter Parker/Spiderman, Michael Keaton( Beetlejuice,Batman,Spotlight) as the villain Adrain Tombs?Vulture,Robert Downey Jr.(IronMan) as Tony Stark/Ironman. So lets swing into the theatre and see just how Spidey on the big screen.





After coming back from Germany in the Avengers battle in Captain America:Civil War Peter Parker/Spiderman waits for his next opportunity to work with The Avengers and become one himself. But Tony Stark tells him to stay close to the ground and hone his superhero skills. So after a few months later after Germany he goes out equipped with a new suit that Stark gives him and helps people and stops what crime he sees all the while trying to balance school and hiding his secret from his Aunt May(Marissa Tomei) as to not worry her. It hasn't been as exciting as he would hope it would be but everyday he goes out and reports his daily Spiderman activities to Happy Hogan(Jon Favereau) the go between that Tony Stark has assigned to him. Than one he stops some thieves breaking into ATM machines using high tech weaponry that are a cross between alien tech and our own tech. They escape but now he is eager to find them and stop them. What he eventually discovers is these weapons are being made by an underground group lead by a man known as Adrain Tombs who is also known as the Vulture a man who was in charge of the clean up after The Avengers battle of New York. But who was taken off the project by a group lead by the government and Tony Stark, so he decides to change business and take what tech they hadn't handed into the government plus from other Avenger battles and make weapons from them. So after a failure in stopping them and endangering other peoples lives Tony Stark takes back the suit he gave Peter and tells him to go home. But when Peter discovers who Vulture really is, that he knows who Peter is and that he is about to  steal some really high tech stuff from that could spell great rouble in the wrong hands. It is up to Spiderman to stop him, regain Starks trust in him, protect the ones he loves and become the hero he is meant to be.








So what did you think? I know right it sounds awesome! And let me tell you it really was. Such a big difference from the Sam Raimi Spiderman movies. This movie seemed to fire on all cylinders with its cast who simply did a great job here. Tom Holland I think was the perfect fit for the role of Spiderman and did a great job here. if I had to rate the three actors who portrayed Spiderman on the big screen I would have to say it would Tom Holland first, Andrew Garfield first and Toby Maguire third. The story was well written and easily followed , it flowed nicely and didn't have any slow parts in the movie. The movie had a nice mix of humour and action. A perfect fit into the Marvel cinematic universe leading up to next years Avengers:Infinity Wars. I look forward to seeing what they do from here with Spiderman. This movie was really strong and am giving it a 8.2 on The Justin Scale Of Movies and put it on the top of movies to see at the theatre by putting it on my Pick-It list. Well that is a warp here for my latest movie review my friends! Until next time, keep that popcorn freshly popped for me and I will save you seat and see you next time at the movies.

Comments