The Battle For The Summer Box Office Supremacy Begins With Captain America: Civil War

Good day to you my friends, it has been a while since I talked to you all last. In fact it has been a bout a month it seems. But all good things don't stay gone long and in all honesty I just couldn't stay away for too long, after all it is the start of the summer blockbuster season. The time when the movie studios bombard us with superheroes, spies, aliens and just some down right wacky individuals that make us laugh. So I figured that I would stay silent until the time that the summer movie season starts. Well as you can see I am off the bench and back in the ball game because the season just kicked off this past weekend with a bang if you must know. If any indication of what this summer movie season is going to be like well it seems it is gong to be a an all out battle or in the case of the first movie to start us of a war. A civil war in fact, no I am not talking about a historical piece set around the time of the American Civil War. The civil war I am talking about is the one between Captain America(Chris Evans) and Ironman(Robert Downey Jr.) in Captain America:Civil War. A movie that has so much star power it is almost like an Avengers movie, but not. So let the battle begin and let us see who comes out on top.



When a mission by the Avengers results in more human casualties, the world decides it is time for them to not be operating independently and instead be under control of the United Nations. This causes a division between the members of the group on one side Captain America,Falcon and Scarlett Witch who don't want to sign the accord and would prefer to keep helping people at will without having to get government approval. On the other Ironman, Black Widow, Vision and War Machine who feel that they need some limitations so that no more innocent people get caught in the crossfire and killed because of them.The tension escalates when Bucky Barnes aka The Winter Soldier is framed for a bombing at the signing of the Un accord. This divides the team even more pitting hero against hero. But also brings to light old secrets and a new and dangerous enemy who plans to destroy the Avengers for good.





Well You've got a glimpse of what the movie is about know what I thought of it and if you should see it will all be answered here. This movie was good from beginning to end with a well written script that built up the momentum and tension just right leading up to the climax. There was no lagging of key plot points and it found room for all the superheroes that were put in this movie. The acting was well done and entertaining. This movie had tension, drama, comedy and action that were all well blended together and wonderfully directed. On a personal note I do have to say I love how they introduced the Tom Holland as the new Spiderman which I think kind of stole the show in this movie. Saying all of this I am going to give Captain America:Civil War a 8.5 on The Justin Scale Of Movies and put it on my Pick-It list of movies to see in the theatre. Now all good things also do come to an end but don't fear I will return, but as for this review that is a wrap my friends. Until next time I will see you all again at the movies.


Comments