London Has Fallen Falls Short

Good day my friends so just let me say that it is really good to be back! As I said in my previous post I was taking a brief pause after feeling a bit burnt out, that and to be honest was working on a project that needed my full and undivided attention. But enough about that, all that matters is that I am back right now to give you my latest movie review in a little over two months. So with this review I have chosen to give you my thoughts on the sequel to Olympus Has Fallen, London has Fallen. Which brings back Gerard Butler( Law Abiding Citizen) as Mike Banning, Aaron Eckhart( The Dark Knight) as Benjamin Asher and Morgan Freeman(Shawshank Redemption) as VP Trumbull. Now the first movie was pretty decent an entertaining, but let us see if this one is goods well or something that we would rather forget.

When the Prime Minister of Great Britain dies, Mike Banning(Butler) accompanies President Asher (Eckhart)to London for the funeral. Upset that the last minute state funeral is a security nightmare proves to be right for Mike as several world leaders are assassinated and the streets of London are turned into a war zone. Mike and the President avoid being killed and are on the run with mike protecting the president from assassination and with the help of a MI6 agent try and figure out how to find those responsible.


Well after seeing this movie last night I have to say that it was defiantly not as good as I thought it was going to be. The movie seemed rushed and only focused on gun battles and explosions rather than a good story line which this movie did not have. It also had very cheesy bad dialogue to go along with the weak story. The character envelopment could have been better along with a better back story. In my opinion this movie is rated a 5.6 on The Justin Scale Of movies and gets put on the Flick-It pile of movies to not waste your time seeing. So That's about it for me my friends! Check back here every week for a fresh review. And that's a wrap!

Comments