The Games Come To An End With The Conclusion Of Mockingjay Pt2

Good day my friends hope you have all had a good couple of weeks. Sometimes when I don't do a review for a couple of weeks or so it can feel like a lifetime since I talked to you all. But just like an old friend I am always here with my wisdom like movie reviews. And if you don't know what I mean it is my own brand of movie reviews with a side of wisdom thrown in there for you all. Funny you know I try and always think of something good to lead off here for every time I do a review. But then there are times when I just let flow what is on my mind but which ever way you look at it. What I put down always seems to work out just fine. Which when you think about it is kind of like life if you think about it. In life we are told to take the life we have been given and just deal with it and accept that this where we are supposed to be and not ask questions or try and change. But I believe the life we are given the challenges and hardships. The good times and laughter are all interconnected to lead us down the path where we are meant to be. To dare to dream and chase our dreams, to challenge the general consensus and be happy. Cause life is not a game it is a journey. And with that I give to you our movie review The Hunger Games Mockingjay Pt2 which stars Jennifer Lawrence(Silver Linings Playbook) as Katniss Everdeen, Josh Hutcherson ( RV) as Peeta Mellark, Liam Hemsworth(Expendables 2) as Gale Hawthorne and Woody Harrelson( White Men Can't Jump) as Haymitch Abernathy. So Let us take a look at this final instalment of the popular movie franchise to see how it all ends.





With the war in Panem escalating and Katniss(Lawrence) recovering after Peeta(Hutcherson) almost killed her after being rescued from the capitol. She becomes more determined to end President Snow's reign of terror. Helping the rebellion to continue to be the symbol of the rebellion, the Mockingjay. But after helping the rebellion capture a crucial striking point in district 2 to get closer to taking down the capitol. And after trying to try and help Peeta regain his memory with little luck she decides that she must kill Snow. So with a small group of soldiers she ventures into the capitol and as her squad grows starts to become ever smaller form the deadly traps set for the rebellion by Snow and his sadistic game makers. But will she make it to her goal? Or will something change? What surprises  await for her? Who will she choose Gale or Peeta? And most importantly will she find peace.











So as we say goodbye to The Hunger Games I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by how good the final movie was. It had suspense, surprises, heart and tears.Jennifer Lawrence as usual puts in a fantastic performance. The story was quite good and I think it was a fitting ending for the final instalment without having read the books. It was a little slow at first from the start but it picked up really quickly. It was smartly written and kept me glued to the screen. All in all a great movie and I give it a 7.3 on The Justin Scale Of Movies and place it on my Pick-It list of movies to see in the theatre. Well That is a wrap here my friends, so until next time Good morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and as always Good Viewing. I will See you all again at the movies.

Comments