Steve Jobs Does The Job

Good day my friends, now I know I didn't have a movie review for you last week and I apologize for that. There is a reason why I didn't do one last week but I just feel that would take too much time here explaining that when I should be writing a movie review here for you. Now I just  realized something the other day and that is that I have been writing this blog for four years now! Imagine that hey, four years! Where did the time go? Truth be told I wasn't expecting for this blog to go on this long. You see I had big dreams when I started this thing and that was to be so damn good at this that maybe some big publication would hire me to write for them. Or that some company might buy my blog and turn it into something big with me still around as a consultant. But here I still am four years later writing here for you all. Now while my dreams may have changed a little, whereas I don't just want to review movies anymore but want to create them. The dream may change a bit but they always essentially stay the same.While others may laugh at me and say give it up, your too old or that's crazy you don't know enough about it and just stick with your nice stable job. But the thing is I got a lot of creativity in me that I want to share with the world.It's the innovators and dreamers that change the world .




So I guess that leads us to this weeks movie review of another dreamer/innovator the biopic about Apple founder and CEO that is called Steve Jobs.this movie stars Michael Fassbender(X-Men:First Class) as Steve Jobs, Kate Winslet(Titanic) as Joanna Hoffman, Seth Rogen(Superbad) as Steve Wozniak and Jeff Daniels(Dumb And Dumber) as John Scully. This movie takes place at three key product launches in Steve Jobs life and paints a portrait of the man who helped revolutionize the technological age we live in. But it also showed the effect it had on the people around him most importantly being the relationship he had with his daughter Lisa.




So I know the movie synopsis was kind of vague it seemed but it was simple and told you just enough about what this movie was about. Now I found this movie to be quite unique in the way it was written by Aaron Sorkin( The Social Network) by just focusing in on these three key product launches which also showed key moments in Steve Jobs life that were impactful on not only his professional but personal life. I loved how this movie showed his evolution through these three events and while he was trying to change the world his personal life was changing too each time.Michael Fassbender put in a fantastic performance here as did Kate Winslett. The movie was smartly written and directed getting just the right camera angles making the scenes effective. A true masterpiece of writing and directing and I give this movie a 7.7 on The Justin Scale Of Movies and put it on the Pick-It list of movies to see in the theatre. That's a wrap my friends on this latest movie review! until next time Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and Good Viewing. I will see all again at the movies.

Comments