Straight Outta Compton Comes Straight At You

Well good day my friends, hope you are all doing well this fine day, evening or morning wherever you happen to be reading this review at this very moment. Now I know I usually get one of my reviews all started with some big build up that leads into whatever movie I review for the week. But in this case I thought I might try something a little different here and if you can indulge me this I would be really grateful. So hope fully you like what I write here because right now I am going to be doing things a bit different to make this review sound fresh and not like a carbon copy of any other review I have done.



Most recently I went and saw the movie Straight Outta Compton the biopic about the gangster rap group NWA. This movie takes us from the beginning of the group before they got started, how they got started. Their success, the events that led to their breakup and all that followed after and in between for the three men that first formed the group Dr. Dre, Easy-E and of course Ice Cube. To which we get to see Ice Cube's own son play the role of his own father in the movie.This movie gives us a detailed description about these young men who came out of the mean streets of Compton in Los Angeles California and totally changed the Hip Hop Culture with their songs about life in the hood.Now let me tell you when I saw this movie it brought back some memories about when I first heard about the group NWA. And I have to admit I was never a fan or much of a fan of Hip Hop in general. But over the years my opinion has changed and my taste in music has become much broader.







 What I loved about this movie was the story, it was real, it was gritty and it had heart. Yes I have to admit I was a little unsure about seeing this movie because I really didn't know too much about the group in general. But after seeing this I learned a lot about them and have nothing but respect for them. Knowing where they started out and where they are now, it just goes to show that if you have a dream and some talent and you work really hard you can become a success in this world. All in all I really did enjoy this movie in fact it has also inspired me to do more writing and continue on with a little project I started 3 years ago. So if a movie can do this for me you know that it has to be pretty good. It had a great story because after all a story based on real life events are always the best movies in my opinion. The movie flowed very well and never had an uninteresting point in the movie. So in my humble opinion this movie gets a rating of 8.4 on The Justin Scale Of Movies. Putting it right smack dab in the Pick-It pile of movies to see in the theatre. So there you have it my friends a different style I used to write my latest review. I hope you all enjoyed it and as always Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and as always Good Viewing. Have a great day wherever you may be and I will see you all again at the movies.

Comments