Nothing Is Impossible When It comes To Mission Impossible:Rogue Nation

Good day my friends now i know what you are thinking once agin and that is, Justin it is not Tuesday why on earth are you giving us a movie review? Is there something wrong with you? And the answer to both of those questions is this my friends. No there is nothing wrong with me at all, in fact I am personally fine and dandy. But if you must know I did go to the Thursday night opening of the movie and that is one go the reasons that you are getting a review early. the other one is that I will be away for two weeks on holidays visiting the beautiful city of London, England.And i won't be doing any movie reviews over that course of time! You could say that I was given an assignment by own self to go and have a nice holiday and make lots of memories if i chose to accept it to which I did! With that being said I guess that leads us right into our next movie review and that is the latest instalment to the Mission Impossible franchise, Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation. This movie stars Tom Cruise(Top Gun, Days Of Thunder) returning once again as IMF agent Ethan Hunt. It also stars Simon Pegg(Shaun Of The Dead,Hot Fuzz) as Benji Dunn, Ving Rhames(Con Air) as Luther Stickell, Jeremy Renner(The Hurt Locker, The Town) as William Brandt. So let us see if the IMF can give us the same action and excitement as before or will it fail in it's latest mission to entertain us!





Ethan Hunt(Cruise) is driven to prove that the secret organization known as The Syndicate exists much to the doubt of his superiors in Washington who believe it is nothing more than just fantasy. But when Ethan finds out The Syndicate is real after they unsuccessfully try to kill him, he must go rogue after the IMF is shut down by the US Government to prove that The Syndicate is real and bring them down. With the help of his friends from the now defunct IMF Benji(Pegg), Luther(Rhames) and Brandt(Renner) , but also with the help of a British agent who has infiltrated The Syndicate.They find out what The Syndicate really is, a ant-IMF if you will. A covert organization of former government agents from around the world as highly skilled as Ethan and his friends designed to bring global chaos and committed to destroying the IMF! Can they be stopped, will Ethan and company stop them and will bringing down The Syndicate bring back the IMF?





So sound s pretty good doesn't it? At first when I saw the trailer to the movie I was like WOW! I totally have to see this movie! And let me tell you I wasn't disappointed in it at all my friends. this movie had a great story, good acting, action, suspense and humour all wrapped into one. There was great chemistry amongst the cast members here. I personally love the little bits of humour thrown in to make it a little light hearted as well. But it din't skimp out on the action let me tell you that! As usual with the Mission Impossible movies there is always some great action with some unbelievable stunts. And this movie didn't disappoint us at all in that department giving us some pretty spectacular stunts. To which I here that Tom Cruise did some of his own stunts again! A big up to him on that! But a big up to all the cast and crew in this movie, it was well done from beginning to end. A thrill ride of action, suspense and humour! To keep a franchise like this fresh and appealing really impresses me! To which I am giving Mission Impossible:Rogue Nation a 8.3 on The Justin Scale Of Movies and putting it on Pick-It list of movies to see at the theatre. So That is a wrap my friends, I guess I will see you all when I come back from my holidays. Until then Good Morning, Good Afternoon, GoodEvening and as always Good Viewing. I will see you all against the movies.


Comments