Minions Unleashed!

Good day my friends! Hope you had a happy and fun filled weekend. I also hope you were out there spending time with your family and friends making lots of happy summer memories. There is something special about memories that just make you smile. They make you smile because they are full of all of the special people in our lives who we are proud to have called a friend, they are the ones who have had a positive impact on us. Those are the the best kind of friends because they are the ones who have also helped us move forward and help to make us better. When I think back of all the friends that I have had and do have right now, I have to admit it brings a big cheesy smile to my face and this warm feeling of nostalgia flows through me. Cause the one thing I have to admit is that I always have treasured my friends. Because good friends are the true treasure in this world and are easy to come by and hard to lose. Now the one thing I have always shared with my friends is the mutual love for movies. And today I share with you my friends my latest movie review, the review for the movie Minions the prequel to the movie Despicable Me starring Sandra Bullock( The Blindside) as Scarlett Overkill, Jon Hamm ( Million Dollar Arm) as Herb Overkill and Pierre Coffin(Despicable Me) as the Minions. So let us see if these cute and cuddly little guys can capture our hearts and make us laugh all over again like they did in Despicable Me.




The minions have been around since the dawn of time starting as single cell organisms and ultimately evolving into what they are now, their ultimate goal is to serve the most evil and despicable master. But it seems whenever they have found their master they have accidentally destroyed them as well. So they have made themselves a little home in an ice cave and have been living there for many years happily. But after a while they have the feeling of that certain something that is missing and that is a master. So in order to save his family the minion Kevin along with his two brothers Stuart and Bob make their way to America where they attend Villain Con and are hired by the ultimate villain Scarlett Overkill(Bullock) to help her and her inventor husband Herb(Hamm) to steal Queen Elizabeths crown and ultimately making Scarlett Queen.






Now I love these little guys in the Despicable Me movies and giving them their own movie I thought was a great idea as lets all admit it we all love these little guys. Now it didn't quite have the magic of the Despicable Me movies but it did have a nice story that flowed well and entertained me. Now maybe there was a little too much minions and their minion language which might turn some people away but maybe only a small few. Ultimately this movie made me laugh and smile. And it also made my little niece and nephews laugh who I had taken to the show as well to see it. It hard heart and a good plot with some good humour a great family movie for both the parents and of course the kids. Now with all this said I must say that this movie had good entertainment value and I am giving it a 7.0 on the Justin Scale Of Movies and putting it on my list of movies to see in the theatres. Well there you have it my friends, it is a wrap here for me and this latest review. So until next time Good morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and as always Good Viewing. I will see you all again at the movies

Comments