Ant-Man Small Hero Big Surprise!

Good day my friends I hope you had a wonderful week since my last review! Well I hate to say it my friends but we are almost done the month of July, can you believe it? Man it just seems like the month started and now it is almost over, but the summer isn't just quite yet! Nope it is far from over and neither is the summer movie season. With all the things out there to do going to a movie is still one of my favourite things to do this time of year. Now it is it a big thing or a small thing? Well that all depends on how you look at it. Seeing as how I have so many interests and activities that I now like to do. I would have to say it is a three way tie along with running and hanging out with my friends. Movies are always a big part of my life's interest. But I do have some small interests which are important to me too! And if there is one thing I have learned and that life has taught us all is to never count out the little guy because the little guy can surprise you and can help you out in a big way. I mean look at me I am the little guy in size and in this world of movie reviewers who are in the major media. But I still make a big impact in some way. So I guess you can tell what I am trying to get at and that I am also leading into my latest movie review. And this weeks review is the latest movie from Marvel Studios and Marvel Entertainment, their tiniest hero Ant-Man. The movie stars Paul Rudd(This Is 40) as Scott Lang/Ant-Man, Evangeline Lily(The Hobbit The Desolation Of Smaug) as Hope van Dyne and Michael Douglas(Wall Street) as Hank Pym. So let us see if Marvels smallest superhero can pack a big punch on the movie screen.




Dr. Hank Pym( Douglas) for years has been protecting the his secret formula known as the Pym particle that gives the power to change the size of a person or object. A dangerous weapon in the wrong hands that can also take its toll on the human mind too! See Hank with this invention used it for good to help the world and was known as the Ant-Man. But he has not been for years since his beloved wife Janet died. But when an old protege that had taken over his company named Darren Cross(Corey Stoll) who has been obsessed with trying to recreate Hanks formula and sell it as a weapon which he calls Yellowjacket. But as he gets ever closer to perfecting the formula Hank's daughter Hope(Lily) informs her father of the danger and he who recruits  cat burglar Scott Lang to be the new Ant-Man. So under the guidance of Hank and Hope, and armed with the amazing Ant-Man suit which can shank in size but increase in strength. Scott must find his inner hero and pull off a heist to help save the world.





So I have to be honest I had mixed feelings about this movie at first, but I also felt that way about Guardians Of The Galaxy last year and it surprised me! And I ahem to say so did this one as well! This movie had the right blend of action and humour along with a good cast and some pretty good acting. I thought the story was well written and the movie seemed to move along nicely. It kept my interest and entertained me which can be hard to do.I particularly liked the story line of the father and daughter relationship not only between Hank and Hope which was slightly fractured and than having Scott and his own daughter who looks up to him and who he wants nothing more than to provide for her. The chemistry between the cast members was really good which helps bring about great performances and from what I saw a good movie. I am giving this movie a 8.0 on the Justin Scale Of Movies and putting it on my Pick-It list of movies to see in the theatre. If you haven't seen this movie yet or were on the fence about seeing it I fully recommend you go, you will love it trust me. That about does it here my friends, time to call it a wrap on this latest movie review. Until next time Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and as always Good Viewing. I will see you all again at the movies.

Comments