San Andreas More Of A Tremor Than A Big Quake!

Good day my friends and welcome to the month of June! Wow! it seems like this year has just been flying on by. But we can't stay stuck in just one moment in time as much as we would like to, we have to move forward cause that's what this whole crazy thing we call life is all about. To enjoy each moment and learn from it no matter how good or how bad it might be. This makes you think I guess about life and how we got where we are and the people who have been in on our journey. Kind of like one big movie with yourself as the lead and all those you meet as your supporting cast. So why do I say this in the lead up to this latest blog post, well the answer is this. And that is because the movie I am reviewing this week is the disaster flick San Andreas which stars Dwayne Johnson( Furious 7) as Ray, Carla Gugino(Night At The Musuem) as Emma and Alexandra Daddario( Percy Jackson And The Lightening Thief) as Blake. And in a situation like this that takes place in this movie you want to make sure you have the right people in your life, cause their guidance just might save your life. So let us take a look and see what all the shaking is about with this movie shall we?




Ray(Johnson) is a rescue pilot chopper in California who happens to be is separated from his wife Emma(Gugino) is trying his best to move on with his life by just doing his job saving peoples lives. But when he is about to go and drive his daughter Blake(Daddario) to college disaster strikes in Nevada and he is called on to go and help with the rescue efforts. So instead his estranged wife's new boyfriend takes her to college but with a stop in San Francisco to tend to some business he has first. But when a massive earthquake strikes along the entire San Andreas fault, death and devastation are the result. This prompts Ray and his Emma to make a dangerous journey to try and get to San Francisco to rescue her.





Well to tell you the truth my friends I was quite interested in seeing this movie, as it looked good from the previews but in all honesty I have to say that I found this movie a little weak. They had a good idea with the story but the script seemed a little weak to me. You could tell by some of the lines the actors had. There could have been a lot more done in building up the story line in this movie. Seems they relied solely on the special effects and Dwayne Johnson's name as the lead actor to build interest in this movie. To me the movie was average at best not the best disaster movie but not the worst. This is why I am giving this movie a 6.4 on the Justin Scale Of Movies and sorry to say I have to put it in the Flick-It pile as a movie to not see at the theatre. So I guess that is it here for me on my end and time to call it a wrap! Until next time Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good evening and as always Good Viewing! I will see you next time at the movies.


Comments