Jurassic World Returns Franchise From Extintion!

Good day my friends! Hope you all had a good weekend and you enjoyed some of the nice weather. Yup that's right i am early again with this weeks movie review for you! Kind of funny you know when I look back at when i first created this blog and how it has changed in such a short amount of time. The numerous other types of posts that I used to have here that I have since eliminated and decided to keep it simple and just do mainly movie reviews. But that doesn't mean that once in a while I might just dust off an old favourite just to change things up once in a while. As I look back at all of what I posted it brought a sense of pride to what I have created in my writings here. They were so much fun to write for you all! Guess we could all feel like that when we create something and feel proud of ourselves. But we must be careful though in what we create! Have we created something positive? Does it bring happiness and joy? Is it helpful? Cause if it isn't, than we have created something negative and that can bring hurt! It could be something that brings out the worst in us or in others. In fact you might say that a monster could have been created if that's the case! But as a movie reviewer I must deal with the positive and the negative aspects of writing a review and with the feedback I get from them. So I must handle them with great care and make sure when I do a review I am as fair and impartial as possible. And to remember that when a movie is not up to my standards that I am not too mean and to not be hurtful in my opinion.




Well this takes me to where I was going with this weeks movie review my friends. This week I am looking at the movie Jurassic World! A movie that set the record for the highest global opening of all time with a whopping $511.8 million this past weekend in the theatres. This movie also set domestic box office records this weekend with a $204.6 million take in ticket sales putting it second in the highest domestic opening of all time right behind Marvel's The Avengers which had earned $207.4 million in it's opening weekend back in 2012. Now that is something cause I had to go and buy my ticket in advance my friends let me tell you there were not very many empty theatres for this movie which stars Chris Pratt ( Guardians Of The Galaxy) as Owen and Bryce Dallas Howard (The Help) as Claire. Now it has 14 years since the last Jurassic Park movie, so let us see where this latest instalment to  to the movie franchise stacks up in comparison to the others and was all the hype from the box office numbers correct in rewarding us with a good ole fashioned summer movie experience? Well let us take a look and see as the park is finally open!




Twenty two years after the tragic events at Jurassic Park on Isla Nublar a fully functioning dinosaur theme park called Jurassic World has been open for the past ten years. Thus fulfilling the dream that the late John Hammond had envisioned. But with animal care costs going up and attendance dropping  the chief operator of the park Claire(Howard) and the new owner of the park have decided to do what they always do when they need an increase in attendance and that is unveil a new attraction. But this time they instead of cloning a known or recently discovered dinosaur species. They went for the wow factor and created a whole new dinosaur species making there own genetic hybrid known as Indominus Rex a highly intelligent animal and very lethal. But it backfires and this dangerous monster escapes and starts making its way towards the park and the twenty some thousand people attending including Claire's nephews. it is up to Owen(Pratt) who works with the velociraptors and Claire to try and find a way to stop this new dinosaur before it kills and destroys everyone and thing on the island.




Well I have to say my friends that this movie was everything that t was cracked up to be! It had a great story with the age old message of how man should not try to play God and the consequences that can come form that! I thought it was really well written and thought out and the movie carried itself nicely not lagging once which made it fun to watch. The characters were fun and well portrayed by the actors and Chris Pratt has shown us that he can do more than just comedy. That he can be an action guy and is staring to become a big player in summer blockbusters with last summers Guardians Of The Galaxy and now Jurassic World. This movie had all the elements that make it the perfect summer movie blockbuster. It had action and excitement, thrills and light hearted comedy mixed in. All in all you get what you paid for which was a fantastic movie! This is why i am giving Jurassic World a 8.0 on The Justin Scale Of Movies and making it no brainer to add to my Pick-It movies to see in the theatre. Well I guess that does it my friends it is time call it a wrap on this latest move review. Until next time Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and as always Good Viewing! I will see you all again at the movies!

Comments