Paul Blart :Mall Cop2 Is Back On Duty

Good day to you all my friends hope you are having a good week and getting out there to enjoy some of the beautiful spring weather. So much to do and see this time of year. You can go for walks or if you are like me you could go for a run which is an activity that I am into. It is one of the reasons that I sometimes do not update my blog that often as I am currently training for a half-marathon. But when I am not outside enjoying the sunshine or run training I love to do the other thing that I am passionate about. That being watching a movie at home or at the movie theatre my home away from home. Now some say that you can't get enough of a good thing well they are right about that in a sense. But sometimes there are things that just shouldn't be done again. But I think I am getting a bit off track here cause you see you came here for a movie review and not my life story or a life lesson. Now this week my friends we are taking a look at the movie Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2 which stars Kevin James(Grown Ups) as Paul Blart. So lets take a look at this latest movie from Kevin James.




It has been 6 years since Paul Blart( James) since we last saw Officer Paul Blart after he foiled an attempt by thieves at the West Orange Mall in NJ. And it has been a rough 6 years for him as his wife of 6 days leaves him and than his mom is hit by milk truck and dies. Just when he thinks his life is at an all time low he revives a letter inviting him and his daughter to Las Vegas for a security convention for elite mall cops. So they head out to Vegas for the convention before his daughter heads off to college. But just when he least expects it he is pulled onto action to save his kidnapped daughter from a gang of art thieves at the Wynn Hotel and resort in the only way  that Paul Blart can!




So honestly my friends I am not going to sugar coat it here when  it comes to my thoughts on this particular movie. And if you were thinking I am going to say it was a good movie because that is what you are used to me saying. Than you are dead wrong there! Frankly I found this movie unfunny. The script was poorly written, the jokes were humourless, the story was bad, the acting was really weak. In fact Kevin James' performance in this role was extremely annoying. I really have nothing positive to say about this movie except thank God I only paid $6.50 to see it and not full price. It was an hour and half of my life I will never get back. I couldn't wait for this movie to be over quite frankly. Now I guess you can tell how I feel about this movie and you guessed it it is going straight on the Flick-It pile of movies not to see in the theatre. A total waste of time, I give it a 4.1 on the Justin Scale Of Movies. So there you have it! It is time to call it a wrap on this latest movie review. Until next time Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and as always Good Viewing. I will see you all again at the movies.

Comments