Furious 7 Revs Up For One More Ride

Good day my friends, hope you are all well and had a good Easter surrounded by your family. Me myself I had a great easter weekend spending it with my family. Funny isn't it? Family can drive us crazy at one time or another, but when it comes down to it it's those we really care about that matter the most to us. And that includes our friends as well! Now there are those who say that friends and family are two separate things. but I am her ego tell you that they are wrong on so many levels. You see family is just not about blood, it is about connection of heart and soul. It's those who come into our lives and and touch our hearts and are there for us when we need them. That is what family is my friends. Now I guess you are wondering why I on earth I am asking about the meaning of family and not my latest movie review. Well that is because that is the whole meaning of this latest movie review, a line from this movie we are about to look at even says and I quote" I don't have friends, I have family!" And that movie we are looking at this week is the latest instalment to the ever popular Fast and Furious franchise Furious 7. This movie stars Vin Diesel ( Fast And Furious 1,4,5&6)as Dominic Toretto and the late Paul Walker( Varsity Blues, Fast And Furious1,2,4,5&6)as Brian O'Connor, Dwayne Johnson ( The Rundown,G.I Joe Retaliation) as Hobbs and Jason Statham( The Transporter, the Italian Job) as Deckard Shaw. This movie is the late Paul Walkers final movie and also raced past the competition this weekend at the box office this weekend putting up monster numbers and breaking the record for a April opening set last year by Captain America The Winter Soldier making a grand total of $147.2  million. So fasten your seat belts and hold on tight as we shift into high gear and take a look at this movie.





Dominic Toretto ( Diesel) is trying to get his life back to normal and trying to help his girlfriend Letty(Michelle Rodriguez) try and regain the memories she had lost. Brian O'Connor(Walker) is trying his best to adjust to a simple domestic life with his wife Mia( Jordana Brewster) and their son Jack. But that all changes very quickly as Owen Shaws (Luke Evans) brother Deckard( Statham) comes looking for revenge on the people who took down his brother. And starts by almost killing Hobbs( Johnson), Dom,Mia and Brian but does kill their friend Han. Toretto vows to find Deckard before he can kill anyone else and take Shaw down. This leads him to partner with a shady government official called Mr. Nobody(Kurt Russell). All he asks is for Dom and his team to find a hacker named Ramsey and the program that she created called the Gods Eye. A program which can turn any technological device into a weapon before a terrorist named Jakarde( Djimon Hounsou) can gets his hands on it. And in doing this they will be given the help they need to find Shaw and stop him.




Well usually when you have a movie franchise with this many titles to its credit you usually get the same old story happening with it getting a bit stale. And then you would have to wonder how they could finish this movie when Paul Walker died and the script had to be re-written. After a big loss like that you just have to wonder how good could the movie be after losing one of its main actors. Well let me tell you with the pushing back of the release date,the re-write and with the help of Paul Walkers brothers to help finish off filming some of the scenes they totally pulled off a truly great movie. In fact one of the best in the franchise if you ask me. The story line was fantastic, with a heart warming tribute to Paul Walker at the end of the movie by the cast. The stunts and the special effects were amazing and I have great respect for the stunt men and women who perform these dangerous feats. The actors performances were enjoyable filled with heart and humour. this movie was from beginning to end really wonderful and awesome! And that is why I am giving Furious 7 an 8.4 on The Justin Scale Of Movies and most definitely putting in my Pick-it list of movies to see at the theatres. A really great time at the movies I was entertained completely this movie had the total package of action packed scenes, humour and of course heart mixed with some tears. i fully recommend this movie my friends. So that is a wrap here on my end for this latest movie review. Until next time Good morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and as always Good viewing I will see you all again at the movies.

Comments