Kevin Hart Takes Will Ferrell To Prison School In Get Hard!

Good day to you my friends one and all. Yes I know I have taken another break yet again and there have been many movies out there to see and I did not do any reviews on them. But one does need to step back every once in a while to find their voice and their inspiration all over again.But in the movie theatre of life we have to sit through the advertisements and upcoming movie trailers till we get to the main feature. And when we do get to that main feature we are all usually pretty satisfied but yet there are times we are disappointed certain parts of the film. So we must train ourselves to have faith and stay positive that things will have a good outcome. Like anything in life we have to take the time to learn how to be good at the things we are not. It was the exact same thing with this blog I am still learning as I go but every time I take a break I learn a little bit more and find I get better every time. And sometimes we just need a little encouragement and help from our friends to make us keep trying. But now that I have said this I realize that it has perfectly led us into our first review in 3 weeks. And for this return engagement I have chosen the new comedy Get Hard which stars Will Ferrell( Old School, Step Brothers) as James King and Kevin Hart ( Ride Along, The Wedding Ringer) as Darnell Lewis. So from the previews it looked pretty good so lets take a look and see if these two comedians can make this picture work or fall flat on its face.




Millionaire James King( Ferrell) has the perfect life with a beautiful house in Bel Air, a gorgeous fiancĂ© , millions of dollars and a successful job working for his future father-in-law as an investor in the stock market. Darnell Lewis(Hart) who is  hard working is on the other end of the spectrum as he owns a car detailing company and is trying desperately to save enough money to buy a new house and move his family to a safer neighbourhood. But when James is suspiciously  arrested for fraud by the government he is made an example of and sentenced to ten years in San Quentin prison which begins in thirty days from sentencing. He loses his fiancĂ© , his funds are frozen by the government and he is on his way to prison in a month. So James thinking that Darnell has been in prison before hires Darnell to teach how to survive in prison even though Darnell has never ever been incarcerated.




Well let me tell you this my friends when I first saw the previews for this movie I was thinking that this looks pretty good but sometimes previews can be deceiving. But not with this movie though, what you see is what you get and that is the crazy kind of comedy that you can usually depend on from Will Ferrell. Now it did have some week spots with some of the plot but it did manage to pull off making us laugh and entertaining us. Some of the comedy was pretty good. But I would have to say that the comedic pairing of Kevin Hart and Will Ferrell was excellent. They know just exactly how to pay off one another and offered us tons of laughs. All in all I would have to say a very fun time at the movies and it did what it was supposed to do and that was entertain us and make us laugh. With that being said I am going to be giving this movie a 6.9 on The Justin Scale Of Movies for its many laughs and the decent entertainment it gave. And I will be putting it on my Pick-It List of movies to check out in the theatre. That's a wrap my friends and until next time Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and as always Good Viewing. I will see you again at the the movies my friends.

Comments