You Are Cordially Invited To Join Kingsman: The Secret Service

Hey! Welcome back seems I wasn't gone long was I? Plus I am giving you all a treat this week with not one but two movie reviews. Wow! Aren't you all lucky! See and just when you thought that I had forgotten about you all, I come back and give you two reviews. Now I have been told by a few people that read these reviews that I write that I have some potential, a knack for it all you might say. Funny thing about potential is that we never knew we had it until someone out there believes enough in us that wee start to believe in ourselves. It helps us to reach higher than we have ever been and show the world just what we got, it proves that those who believed in us were right and those who doubted us that we could do great things one day despite their negativity. Yes there is greatness in all of us my friends and we just never know it until you believe. With that being said I guess I should tell you what this movie is here that we are reviewing. And we are looking at the action, adventure, comedy Kingsman: The Secret Service which stars Colin Firth (The Kings Speech) as Harry Hart aka Galahad, Samuel L. Jackson ( The Avengers) as Valentine and Michael Caine ( The Dark Knight) as Arthur. So let us sit back a grab ourselves a bowl of popcorn and see if this movie can entertain us all.





For many years there has been a super secret spy organization known as the Kingsman who have been saving the world without anyone knowing about their existence. But when a Kingsman agent is killed in the line of duty the remaining Kingsman agents find recruits to fill the spot of the deceased agent. Harry Hart also known as Galahad( Firth) finds an unrefined but yet promising street kid named Eggsy for the program whose father was once a Kinsman agent that Harry had found and died protecting Harry. All the while this happening a twisted tech genius named Valentine ( Jackson) has started his plan in motion to change the world we live in at the cost of millions of lives in order to create his perfect world.




Wow! Sounds awesome doesn't it? Let me tell you this it was is even better to watch than I can describe here in print. This movie was extremely well done. The acting was great but what do you expect when you have Colin Firth, Samuel L. Jackson and Michael Caine in the same movie but the actors can only do so much and unless you have a great story and script the movie is nothing. Which this movie had a great story, it was beautifully written.There was a good back story which led led into the main story line. This movie was funny, it had action and adventure a really great time at the movies in my books. It looked good from the previews but once I saw this movie it proved that it was so much more better than good, it was awesome. I would have to give this movie a 8.5 on the Justin Scale Of Movies and make it two for two tonight in my reviews by making it another one of my Pick-It movies to see in the theatre. A really well put together movie that is worth you seeing and spending your hard earned money on! So here we are once again for the second time tonight, time to call it a wrap on this movie review. Until next time my friends Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and as always Good Viewing. I will see you all again at the movies!

Comments