Just A Bunch Of Horrible Bosses 2

Well good day my friends and surprise, surprise,surprise I am bad here for another movie review for you all. Yup thats right and its also the first movie review of the month of December for you all! So I was thinking the other day about why I started doing this movie review blog a few years  ago. There were many reasons for my wanting to start doing this. One of the big and obvious reasons being that I love the movies and had always been asked by friends if the movies I had seen in the theater were good at all. So I used to do them just for friends on Facebook but then on the advice of a friend who said I was good at it, I started up my own blog to put my movie reviews on and joined Twitter to put myself out there. Now I have been doing this for about 3 years now and I must say that what is most satisfying is that this is my own thing and as a good friend of mine says "do what you love and it will love you!" And this is something I love! In fact it is kind of like being my own boss you might say! And no one can take that away from me! So this leads to here and now and this weeks movie review which is the movie Horrible Bosses 2 which stars Jason Bateman( The Change-Up) as Nick, Jason Sudeikis( We're The Millers) as Kurt and Charlie Day(It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia) as Dale. The movie also co-stars Jennifer Aniston( Friends) as Julia, Kevin Spacey( American Beauty) as Dale Harkin, Jamie Foxx( Ray) as Dean"MF" Jones, Chris Pine(Star Trek) as Rex Hanson and Christoph Waltz( Django Unchained) Bert Hanson. Now thats quite the cast list wouldn't you say? Well lets just see what Dale, Kurt and Nick have gotten themselves into this time.




Nick(Bateman), Kurt(Sudeikis) and Dale(Day) have had enough of working for other people and just want to be their own bosses. So they invent a trendy new product and decide to go into business for themselves. But just when they think they are making the deal of a lifetime to sell their product they are conned out of their company by a slick investor known as Burt Hanson(Waltz). Outsmarted and desperate the trio look for a way to try and get the money they need to get back their company. What do they come up with but none other than a plan to kidnap Hanson's adult son Rex(Pine). But with these three it is nothing liked they hoped or planned and find themselves having the Rex helping out with the kidnapping to stick it to his father and get part of the ransom. Whether its getting kidnapping advice from their crime consultant Dean"MF" Jones(Foxx) or sidestepping Dale's former nymphomaniac boss Julia(Aniston). You know with these three that crime is just not their thing!




So I would have to say that I personally thought this movie was okay, I mean it did have its funny moments. The script was okay and they took the characters and made them attempted kidnappers, instead of trying to be murders. The jokes were funny and they brought in some good actors to play these roles.The actors all had great chemistry and seemed to work very well together especially Bateman,Sudeikis and Day. And once again Jennifer Aniston's character was a scene stealer. I did like the story and thought it was good and the movie xdid flow slog pretty well. All in all I was entertained and thats what I look for when I go to a movie. Was I entertained? And if you have been reading I said it once already and that was yes! So I would have to give Horrible Bosses 2 a 7.0 on The Justin Scale Of Movies and put it on my Pick-It pile of movies to go and see at the theater. Well that is a wrap here for me and this weeks movie review my friends! Until next time Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and as always Good Viewing! I will see you all again at the movies.

Comments