The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Pt.1 Starts A Revolution

Good day my friends and as promised I am back! Thats right I am back for another week here for you and you alone and anyone who finds this blog site or anyone you might recommend it to! Yes! Exactly! Spread the word to each and everyone you know about this site. I know I am small but I have hung around after a few absences. That's right I am here for you all I don't discriminate and choose who to allow to read my reviews or charge a membership fees. I am  reliable,consistent and most of all i am honest with you. What you see and what you read is what you get from me. Now I have changed a few things here on the site now and than. But the one thing I have always tried to give you all is the best possible movie review I can. I am not cynical or mean! I am honest and approachable and determined to give you a great movie review. So I have I got you fired up and wondering what in the hell does this have to do with this movie review? Well you see I am lighting a fire under you, under you to start a revolution of word and share my review and my site. And mostly to lead you into this weeks review of the latest movie in the Hunger Games series, The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Pt.1 which stars Jennifer Lawrence(Silver Linings Playbook) as Katniss Everdeen. Lets see if this movie based on the popular books can really start a revolution shall we?




With the games destroyed and following the events at the end  of Catching Fire. Katniss(Lawrence)has been taken to District 13 which was thought to have been destroyed completely by the Capital. But they have survived and have been living underground training and waiting for the right spark to start a revolution to unite the districts and take down President Snow(Donald Sutherland) and the Capital. And the one thing they needed was a face, the right person to help unite everyone in Panem. That person happens to be Katniss and her display of courage in defying and standing up to the Capital and President Snow. Hesitant to join the cause and her spirit broken by the games and distraught by the fact that she was saved and Peeta( Josh Hutcherson) was left behind. But after witnessing the destruction of District 12 by the Capital she changes her mind to become the symbol of the rebellion. Which she does on the condition that Peeta and the rest of the captured victors are rescued from the Capital and given pardon after finding out that Peeta is still very much alive and is being used as the voice of the Capital by President Snow. So she becomes the face of the rebellion, she becomes The Mockingjay to show the other districts and unite them to rise up against President Snow and the Capital . But also trying to save Peeta from the Capital.





Well that sounds like it is quite the movie doesn't it everyone? Well let me tell you it was a pretty good time at the movies! Yes this latest instalment was well worth the money for the price of admission. The story was good and easy to follow if you have seen the past two movies. The script was well written and made sense . It have us some new characters, some old ones and a bit of a lesson  to learn about the power of the human spirit. That even though it may be broken or attempted to be. It will always rise up and get stronger with the right motivation. Jennifer Lawrence was fantastic again as the heroine Katniss Everdeen and showed us why she is one of the top actresses there is today. Simply a great start to this two part movie on the last book of the Hunger Games Trilogy. After seeing this I can't wait to see how it will all end when Pt.2 comes out next year. But before I give you my rating I want to remind you all that I have never read any of these books and I have only seen the movies. So if you are looking for a review of the movie compared to the book I am sorry, but I don't do that. I am only here to give you a movie review my friends. And now for the fun part. Yes, thats right I am giving The Hunger Games:Mockingjay Pt.1 a 7.5 on The Justin Scale Of Movies. Which puts it in my Pick-It category of movies to see in the theater my friends if you are a fan of the movies or the books or both you will enjoy it. So thats a wrap o her for me this week on sand all! Until next time Good Morning,Good Afternoon, Good Evening and as always Good Viewing. I will see you all next time at the movies!

Comments