Fury Unleashed

Good day my friends, followers and movie fanatics! It seems another week is here, man where did the week go? Or another question where did the month go as it seems we are just one week away from the month of October being over. Well it seems we always start out these reviews the same way with me acting all playful or giving some clever little speech that ties in with these reviews. Sorry to disappoint you but this week I am going to keep it simple and straight forward. Oh wait! Who am I kidding I cant leave you without a tie in. You see I have a plan, yes a three part battle plan to give you a quality review here. Firstly I am going to tell you what movie we are reviewing this week which just happens to be the war movie Fury. This movie stars Brad Pitt(Seven, Fight Club, Moneyball) as Don 'Wardaddy' Collier, Shia LaBeouf( Transformers) as Boyd 'Bible' Swan and Logan Lerman(3:10 To Yuma) as Norman Ellison. So let us march into battle here and see just exactly what this movie is all about in the next part of my plan.




 In April of 1945, the allies are making their final push into Europe to try and end the war. Hitler has declared all out war calling on Germans to fight the allies. A battle hardened army sergeant Don'Wardaddy' Collier(Pitt) leads his five man Sherman tank crew into battle behind enemy lines. With a rookie soldier Norman Ellison(Lerman) added to their crew and them being outnumbered and outgunned by the Nazis. This tank crew faces overwhelming odds in their attempt to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany and do their part to help win the war.




Okay, wow! That sounds like one hell of a movie! But believe me this small description of the movie may not seem like enough but I don't want to spoil any of it for you. It is so much better in person than just a brief description of it. And for the final part of my plan... the review. This movie was well written and well acted. Brad Pitt gives a fantastic performance as a tough army sergeant. This movie was good from start to finish and didn't have any slow points. There is a lot of blood and violence but it is a war movie after all, so what do expect sunshine and rainbows.All in all a movie I would have to put on my Pick -It pile of movies to see in the theatre. It was gritty and dark  but still had the human element in it to show the horrors of war. So I would have to give this movie a 8.2 on The Justin Scale Of Movies. So that is a wrap I guess on this weeks latest movie review, so until next time Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and as always Good Viewing. I will see you all next time at the movies!

Comments