Dracula Untold Revealed!

Well hello there my friends and followers! Good to see you all again here checking out my latest movie review. So I hope you all had a great week and are doing well. With all the colds and flu's going around hopefully you have stayed healthy. you wouldn't want to miss out on enjoying a night out at the movies with that special someone or some really good friends now would you? But we can't also fight the inevitable, so if you have been sick I am here to give you the remedy to make you feel better. It is not some pill or a medicine but a movie review. A movie review so that when you are feeling better you can possibly go and check one of the movies I recommended or even this one if I liked it! With that being said I give you the movie I chose to review this week. And that movie is none other than the movie Dracula Untold which stars Luke Evans( The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug, Fast And Furious 6). Now we know so much about the story of Dracula let us see what exactly we don't know about him from this movie.




Being one of many boys to have been taken by the Turk to be trained and serve in the Turkish army for the Sultan. One young man grew to be a great warrior and to be feared as well. That man was the Prince Vlad and after he was done his service for the Turkish army he returned home to bring peace to his lands. But while he hopes for peace and to never subject his people or his son to what he had to by serving for the Turks. His hopes and dreams are in danger as the Sultan demands one thousand boys and Vlads own son to build an army to try and conquer Europe. In order to protect his son and his people, Vlad seeks out a terrible power that he too takes on himself at a terrible cost. For if he can resist the thirst and not drink blood than his humanity will be restored to him after three days. For he is not just in a fight for the people of his country and his family but also in a fight to save his own soul.




So what do you think does that sound good to you at all? Have I peaked your interest in wanting to see this movie? And the most important question you are asking.... Justin how come you are so damn awesome? Well my awesomeness is a curse and a gift so I can't help it,lol! But seriously let us get back to the review here. You see i found this story interesting, a different twist on the story of Dracula  and his origins. This movie made him more human and not so much a monster, but rather fighting the monster within! While I liked the story and the characters, I did think they could have told a little more and made it a little bit longer of a movie. But for a little over an hour and a half this movie seemed to do the trick and gave us some decent entertainment. Luke Evans I found was both charming and charismatic as well as being tortured and remorseful as this man trying to fight the darkness inside of him. I thought the special effects were good as well. A bit different kind of Dracula movie, this one in fact makes you root for Dracula. So all in all a decent time at the movies, not overly fantastic but it did do the trick and didn't make me want to leave the theatre or sit there wishing it was over. Which means I give this movie a 6.5 on the Justin Scale Of Movies and which puts it just right on the line of making it a Pick-It movie to see in the theatre. This pretty much sums it up my friends and it is time to call it a wrap on this latest movie review. Until next time, Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and as always Good Viewing. I will see you all again at the movies! :)

Comments