Don't Make An Enemy Out Of John Wick

Good day my friends, well it seems that the month of October is winding down here. Only a few days left to go until we reach November. but before we get ahead of ourselves let us not write off October just yet! You see cause when when you write something or someone off they or it always comes back to surprise you! And believe me I have seen my share of those kinds of things happen before to me and to others. It is the one thing that life and the movies have taught me and thats to expect the unexpected. So with that being said I am must introduce you to the last review of the month. The action packed movie John Wick which stars Keanu Reeves( The Matrix) who stars as the title character John Wick. So let us sit back, buckle up cause I am having a feeling that we are in for one hell of a ride here with this movie.




John Wick(Reeves) has just lost his beloved wife to an illness. But she has left him one last gift and that is a beagle puppy named Daisy, with a note telling him not to forget to love and to start with this dog. His mourning is cut short when his home is invaded by the Iosef Tarasov a ruthless thug who wanted to to buy John's 69 Boss Mustang but John refused. Ioseph steals John's car, kills his dog and beats John unconscious. But what Ioseph and his little gang of thugs have not realized is that they have awakened one of the most brutal assassins that the underworld has ever seen. A man whom he finds out was once an associate of his father the viscous Russian crime boss Viggo Tarasov. Viggo puts a generous bounty out on John in order to stop him from killing his son. But as John tracks down Ioseph through the super secret criminal community where he was once the baddest guy of them all. And with a veritable army on his trail, John becomes the man he once was before, a remorseless killing machine that the underworld once feared as he searches for vengeance!




Wow! wait let me say that again. Wow! Yes I said it twice but this movie was in fact quite action packed. It had an interesting story line, unique characters and never seemed to lose its edginess that it had.  Now I must say that this movie did surprise me as I thought from seeing the previews that it might be really just another cheesy action movie. But I was wrong it was well written and engaging to watch. Like any action movies some if not most of the scenes are a bit unbelievable but it worked for this movie. Keanu Reeves also shows that being 50 doesn't mean you can't do an action movie, but we have seen that time and time again from other actors. He did a pretty decent job in this movie, he was gritty and tough but yet very likeable. So I was there with a buddy of mine at this movie and him and I both agreed that this movie was good enough to be rated a 7.3 on The Justin Scale Of Movies. Which of course makes this another addition to the Pick-It pile of movies to see at the theatre . So I guess that about does it here my friends, it is time to call it a wrap on this latest movie review. Until next time Good Morning,Good Afternoon, Good Evening and as always Good Viewing. I will see you all again at the movies! :)

Comments