Is The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Amazing Or Not?

Good day my friends and welcome back, it's been a couple of weeks since I have given you a new movie review. But instead of rambling on about why I missed the past couple of weeks with a movie review I am just going to get right into this weeks movie review. With this weeks movie review I am really pumped about doing. And it is not jet because of the movie I am doing it on. It is because this is the first movie review of May which is also the first big release of the summer movie season. Kind of funny hey summer doesn't officially start until June 21st but the summer movie season kicks off in May. But regardless of when it starts I always look forward to the big blockbusters that Hollywood has in line for us to watch at the theatres. It is one of my favourite things to do in the summertime! Now that I gave said that I am going to tell you which movie that I am reviewing and if there wasn't any doubt and much of a guess I am reviewing The Amazing Spider-Man 2. This movie stars Andrew Garfield( The Social Network) who returns as Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Emma Stone( Easy A) also returns as Gwen Stacy, Jaime Foxx( Ray) as Max Dillon/Electro. The movie also stars Dane DeHaan( Lawless) as Harry Osborne/Green Goblin and Sally Field(Forrest Gump, Lincoln) as Aunt May. Well lets quickly find out what this latest instalment to the popular movie franchise is all about and see if it lives up to it's title to see if it really Amazing!




Well for Peter Parker(Garfield) life is good he is graduating high school, most of the city has embraced Spider-Man as a symbol of hope and he is in a relationship with Gwen Stacy(Stone). But he loves so much that he is afraid to get too close to her so that she doesn't get hurt by the enemies he has made as Spider-Man and continues to push her away. He also has questions still about why his parents left him with his Aunt and Uncle so many years ago before they died. But not only does he have these things on his mind he also must deal with a new and powerful villain called  Electro( Foxx). An employee of Oscorp named Max Dillon who after a serious accident at work becomes a living, breathing bolt of electricity. Also back in Peters life is his old friend Harry Osborne( DeHaan) who has just inherited two things his fathers company Oscorp and the genetic disease that killed his father Norman Osborne( Chris Cooper). He searches for a cure and thinks that Spider-Man's blood is the key to saving his own life after the symptoms start showing, but unable to get it he finds an alternative which turn him into the Green Goblin. With all this happening in Peter's world he finds out that the answers to the questions about his parents and these two dangerous villains have one thing in common and that is Oscorp.






Wow that sounds like quite the movie doesn't it? Well let me just answer that question for you right here. It is quite the movie my friends. It was full of action, a great story line which had humour and heart. The characters were well written and the performances by the actors portraying them were in an essence great! I thoroughly enjoyed this movie, the first big blockbuster of the summer movie season. It had everything I was expecting in this movie and was not disappointed by it. I would definitely see this movie again if given the opportunity. So with that being said I must say that this movie is surely a Pick-It movie to see in the theatre as you can read by my review and I give The Amazing Spider-Man 2 a 8.0 on the Justin Scale of movies and lives up to being Amazing! So that does it for another movie review, it is time to call it a wrap on this weeks review. Until next time Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and as always Good Viewing. I will see you all next time at the movies!

Comments