Enlisting With Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Good day my friends, hope you are all well! I am I confusing you again? Are you saying what is up here? Why is the movie review being posted so early? Well the answer to that question is very simple and that is because I went out and saw a movie last night. So I decided that because I saw Tuesday's movie on Friday that this week would have two movie reviews.Now as you can see by the title the movie that I am reviewing here is none other than the movie Captain America: The Winter Soldier,the sequel to the hit movie from 2011. This movie stars Chris Evans( The Avengers) as Steve Rogers aka Captain America, Scarlett Johansson( Ironman 2, Vicky Cristina Barcelona) as Natasha Romanoff aka Black Widow and Samuel L. Jackson( Pulp Fiction) as Nick Fury. This movie also stars screen legend Robert Redford( Butch Cassidy And The Sundance Kid) as Alexander Pierce, Anthony Mackie(The Adjustment Bureau) as Sam Wilson aka Falcon, Cobie Smulders(How I Met Your Mother) as Maria Hill and Sebastian Stan( Captain America: The First Avenger) as Bucky Barnes aka The Winter Soldier. Now thats sounds like quite the impressive cast list and form the trailers I had seen it looked pretty good, lets see just how good i thought it was after seeing it!




Basically my friends this movie takes place in Washington D.C some time after the events that happened in New York in The Avengers. Steve Rogers aka Captain America(Evans) is  trying to adjust and embrace his role in the modern world after being frozen for 70 years. He settles in by working for S.H.E.I.L.D to try and keep the world safe. But when Nick Fury( Jackson) comes under attack Steve becomes the target of the same people who went after Fury. With the help of Black Widow( Johansson) , Captain America finds that there is a bigger conspiracy going on in the world from an old enemy thought to be extinct all the while fighting off assassins at every turn the closer he gets to the truth. One in particular is the formidable enemy known as The Winter Soldier( Stan)  who also  has ties to Captain America's past.With the help of a new ally, Falcon( Mackie) Captain America and Black Widow must stop this threat as the true scope of the villainous plot is revealed and save the world once more.







Now I must say my friends I have to say that I liked the plot to this movie  with Captain America questioning who to trust and trying to find the truth. The movie was well written and directed it seemed to flow very nicely not levying you bored or looking at your watch wondering if it was ever going to end.The cast was had great chemistry which made it real fun to watch, it was a very good cast that they assembled for this movie who all did a great job in their roles. The movie was full of action, excitement and intrigue it left you wanting more after the movie was done. So I guess you can tell which way I lean in my opinion of Captain America:The Winter Soldier. Yup you guessed it I liked it, but can you guess what rating I gave this movie. Well I give this movie a 8.4 on the Justin Scale Of Movies. This most certainly makes it one of my Pick-It movies to see in the theatre my friends, it is so worth spending the money to go! I see here that we have reached the end of the line for yet another movie review so as always Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and as always Good Viewing! I will see you all again at the movies. And that's a wrap!

Comments