Going Non-Stop

Good day my friends nice to talk to you all again! Well I guess another month is upon us with this being the first week of March. So close yet still so far away is the much anticipated summer movie season but first we have to get through what winter has left and the spring releases. There is so much that the movies have to offer us in the upcoming months. But lets just take it one step at a time shall we? Let us first take a look at this weeks movie review that I have to offer you all today. So what movie did I go and see to review for you all? Well the answer to that question is really simple to answer my friends. This week I went and saw the action/mystery/thriller movie Non-Stop which stars Liam Neeson(Taken) as U.S Air Marshall Bill Marks and Julianne Moore( Boogie Nights) as Jen Summers.Well our ticket is bought, the seat is picked and the pre-show is just starting. I guess we should buckle ourselves in to see if this movie is a smooth flight or if it has a lot of turbulence.






U.S Air Marshall Bill Marks(Neeson) sits in his car parked at the airport in New York, mixing some whiskey into his coffee before he goes to board the flight to London in which he is assigned to protect. Bill is not to fond of this latest assignment and makes it known to his superiors over the phone. He stands and watches the other passengers board the plane and even helps out a scared little girl who is flying on her own to meet her dad in London. Bill knows most of the crew on board except for a few new replacements. He settles into his seat in business class and strikes up a conversation with the person seated next to him Jen Summers(Moore). With the plane over the Atlantic and everyone aboard settled in Bill gets a mysterious text on his phone over the secure network used by the U.S Air Marshall service.The message says that if Bill does not get 150 million wired to a bank account given to him by the terrorist that every 20 minutes someone on the plane will die. Bill informs the captain about this so they can divert the plane to the nearest airport according to safety protocol and to check out the bank account number given to him. It turns out that the account is in his name and with no proof that this a serious threat the flight continues. As the time goes by people die and the terrorist threat is real but as Bill frantically searches to try and find the the person responsible he continues to come up with dead ends. And to make matters worst he is now being framed as a terrorist. As the passengers grow scared and restless Bill must try and find the person responsible and save everyone aboard before the terrorist kills them all.




Well that sounds really interesting doesn't it? But let us hold on just a second lets just take a closer look at this movie hear first! So after watching this movie and hearing so many people say this and that about what they heard about this movie I have to say that this movie was fairly well done. The story was original and I wasn't bored at all while watching, the movie kept me interested. I found Liam Neeson's character intriguing and Neeson's performance fairly good. Sure maybe the movie seemed a little unbelievable but it was a good story and the pieces did fit to make this movie work. All in all in was a good movie to watch as it kept you guessing about who the person was sending the texts to the Air Marshall.

Okay so I see that the movie is about to end here so I guess we better get to quite possibly the most important part of the review and that is my final rating. Now it didn't take me too long my friends to come up with what I was going to give this movie for a rating.So here is what I decided upon her for my rating. I decided to give the movie Nob-Stop a rating of 7.5 on The Justin Scale of movies.Now I know that other critics out there have given this movie a bad rating and said to not see it. But for me I likes this movie and enjoyed the story, the thrills and the mystery in this movie. Which puts it in the Pick-It category as a movie I recommend you see in the theatre.

By the looks of it folks, the movie has ended and the lights have come up as the credits roll. So I better make my way out of the theatre here too. With all this being said I guess it is time to call it a wrap on this weeks review. But before I go here I must say Good Morning, Good Afternoon,Good Evening and as always Good Viewing. I will see you all again at the movies my friends!

Comments