Applying For The Internship

Good weekend my friends , did I surprise you?Are you saying right now , it isn't the usual day you give a review, don't you usually see a movie on Tuesday and give us the review on Wednesday? Well if you are asking these questions than I did shock you! Yes it is Saturday and I decided hey what the hell! Let's give you all a review early so I got in my car and drove down to the movie theatre to see one of the later releases to open this past weekend. Now just to let you know I had two other options of previously released movies that I hadn't seen just in case I didn't get into this one. But I did get a seat for    the show and without further ado I give you the name of the movie that I went and saw tonight and that is the new comedy The Internship. This movie reunites Wedding Crashers stars Vince Vaughn(Old School) as Billy McMahon and  Owen Wilson ( Marley & Me) as Nick Campbell. So our popcorn & drinks  are  bought, we have our seat in the theatre and the lights are going down as the movie is about to start. Let us see if Vaughn and Wilson can recapture the same magic they had in Wedding Crashers.



Billy McMahon(Vaughn) and Nick Campbell( Wilson) are two lifetime salesman and are on their way to close a big deal. But while at the dinner with a big client to close that deal they find out from their client that the company that they work for has been closed and that they are currently out of a job.Uncertain about where they go now in their lives Billy comes up with the idea of working for Google and they get a an interview for an internship which can lead to a job at the prestigious company. Billy and Nick barely make it in on the internship but find they must compete with many other people for it all of them much younger than they are. As the interns are split into competing teams given various tasks to accomplish for the jobs at Google they find that they are on a team that really does not want them there and feels that they are under qualified . So through some fast talking and some of their life experience the two men gain the trust of their team which brings them all closer together. Before they know it they are winning more of the tasks and learning more about the a field of work that they didn't know much about when they first arrived. All they have to do is be successful in one of the two remaining tasks in order to win the jobs at Google.


Well this sounds like a this could be a pretty good movie to see well the answers for that will be coming up here right away. You just have to give me a minute here I am currently munching on some popcorn and was raised not to talk with food in my mouth. So personally I thought that his movie overall was pretty good, it had lots of laughs, it was decently written. Wilson and Vaughn comedic teaming seemed to have worked again and did not miss a beat giving us the same magic they delivered in Wedding Crashers.They were perfect as two men who were totally out of their element trying to succeed with their fast talking and crazy stories that seem to make no sense and seem to go no where but learn that they are more than what they were. the supporting cast was all enjoyable to watch and we were given some very funny characters. The movie seemed to flow very well and did not lull giving us plenty of laughs.

Ok the movie is almost done and the same goes for my popcorn so I guess we better hurry up and give our rating of this movie. Now you see I was thinking long and hard again, in fact I always do when I need to give out my rating. And after some deep thought I came up with my final rating for this movie. So my rating for The Internship on The Justin Scale would have to be a 7.1 and I know you are going to ask me Justin why just that? I thought you really liked it? My answer to that is I did really like it and it got the rating it did because although it was a good funny movie to get anything higher I literally would have had to be rolling on the floor laughing with tears in my eyes hyperventilating. But don't get me wrong it is a very funny movie and I did enjoy it. Which makes it part of the Pick -It pile , this is a movie that I recommend seeing! It is totally worth spending your money on at the theatre.

The movie has finished and the credits are rolling, heck the lights are even up, man what I am still doing sitting here. They are going to kick me out of here very soon if I don't leave so I guess this is a wrap on this latest movie review. Until next time my friends Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and as always Good Viewing, I will see you all next time at the movies. :)

Comments