Rev Up Your Engines For Fast And Furious 6

Well,well,well I know I am a day early but hey there were two big summer release this past weekend to see and because I almost always go to a movie on Tuesday night I figured what the heck! I need to get you all my movie reviews a little more quicker with all these big releases coming out. And believe me with the way the summer movie is shaping up to be we are just only getting started! Now this first one I am doing this week happened to be the number #1 movie at the box office this past weekend raking in an estimated $122 million in ticket sales. The movie that I am talking about is none other than the latest instalment to the Fast And the Furious franchise Fast And Furious 6.This movie once again stars Vin Diesel (XXX ,The Fast And The Furious), Paul Walker( Varsity Blues) as Brian O'Connor and Dwayne Johnson(Pain And Gain)  as Hobbs. This movie also brings back some of the same characters from the previous movie Jordana Brewster( Annapolis), Tyrese Gibson(Transformers) , Chris "Ludacris' Bridges( 2 Fast, 2 Furious) , Sung Kang(Live Free Or Die Hard) , Gal Gadot( Fast And Furious) and Michelle Rodriguez( Avatar, Resident Evil).The movie was once again directed by Justin Lin who directed the last one. So there we have it, now that we know who is in it and we have our tickets for the show and our popcorn bought what do you say we sit back and enjoy the ride at high speed and see just how fast and furious this movie is.



It has been a while since we have seen Dominic Toretto( Diesel) and his crew since they stole $100 million dollars and they are all happily retired living their lives staying hidden a they are still wanted fugitives. But when a team of highly skilled drivers have  robbed a military convoy in Russia, DSS agent Luke Hobbs(Johnson) needs Dom's help along with the help of his entire crew to catch the man who is behind all of this Owen Shaw( Luke Evans). You see Hobbs has been chasing Shaw across 12 countries trying to catch him but with a piece of evidence that he has on Shaw getting Dom's help. What he is on Shaw is not a what but a who and the who happens to be Dom's one true love Letty( Rodriguez) who happens to be alive after all and suffering from amnesia. So to be sure it is her the crew is reassembled in order to help catch Shaw with the promise of complete pardons for them all.Their pursuit of Shaw takes them to the streets of London  with them always seeming to be one step behind with time running out before Shaw steals  the final piece he needs to complete a billion dollar weapon he plans to sell. Dom must try and save the Letty he once knew and bring her back. So this movie sounds pretty exciting and it looked that way too!



Now we are half way through our popcorn and the movie is almost done, man time just to be flying by at high speed. So here is what I thought of this latest addition to the popular movie franchise, and I thought personally it was fairly well written with a lot of action to keep us all entertained. The story line was well thought out and interesting. It seems to be kept fresh when a movie franchise run this long you seem to start to wear out plot line ideas. But this movie seemed to pull it off being able to connect this movie with the rest but the 4th one especially. The characters did not seem to lose any of the the chemistry that they have  and worked well together. The villain in the movie Owen Shaw was especially devious and well acted by Luke Evans. All in all a pretty decent movie but like in all movies this one too has some cheesy lines and some unbelievable stunts but they seemed to work and were just a few small problems to a well done movie.

So the credit are going to be rolling soon, so I guess we better get our buts in gear and finish this off and give you my rating on this movie here. So as as the engine revs and the ground shakes I have been thinking about what to give Fast And Furious 6 for a mark. And with one big shake of the ground I give this movie a 7.8 on The Justin Scale of Movies. It really took hold and shook the foundations of my movie going experience, making it a movie worth your viewing dollars my friends. So with that said there is only one thing left and that is this that Fast And Furious 6 is a movie that goes on my Pick -It pile for movies to see, a definite good choice.

Well the lights are starting to come back on my friends and the credits are rolling so I guess we should call it a wrap on this later movie review. Besides I am down my popcorn and with everyone leaving the theatre I really don't want to be sitting all by myself in the theatre like some sort of weirdo. So as always my friends Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and as always Good Viewing I will see you all again at the movies. :)

Comments