Operation Name " Zero Dark Thirty"

Good day my friends and welcome it seems you are in for a treat this week as I am doing my second review this week, I haven't done more than one review in while, actually since the summer to be more precise.Now I am going to get right down to it because I am sure you are here to read a movie review and not me rambling on about myself.So here you go , this week I am reviewing for you the new movie  which just hit hit the theatres this past Friday and was number one at the box office this past weekend pulling in $24.4 million. The movie I am talking about is Zero Dark Thirty the new movie from director  Kathryn Bigelow who won an Oscar a few years ago for The Hurt Locker. In fact this movie has been nominated at this years Oscars for Best Picture.This movie stars Jessica Chastain( The Help) as Maya who is also up for an Oscar for Best Actress in a Lead Role and also stars Kyle Chandler(Super 8) as Joseph Bradley. Now lets get out the popcorn and snacks to see what this movie is all about shall we.


Maya(Chastain ) is a C.I.A operative who is sent into Pakistan to get her first experience with interrogating Al Queda prisoners held there after the attacks on September 11 2001. She is a reluctant participant in the the methods of interrogation used on the prisoners to get the information they need to help find Osama Bin Laden. She believes that these methods are the only way to help get the right information that she needs. She is relentless in her pursuit of getting the information and evidence to help find Bin Laden over the next several years and has seen to many people killed trying to get info on Al Queda and Osama Bin Laden.Through many ups and downs and when it seems her best lead had gone cold, it seems that it just got new life which ignites new hope but also puts her own life in danger. Than finally all her hard work pays off when on the trail of one of Bin Ladens couriers leads the C.I.A to a compound which Maya believes that this is the hiding place of Osama Bin Laden.This of course leads to a U.S Navy SEAL team being sent in to capture or kill Osama Bin Laden.


Well lets see now where do we begin here, first of all I just have to say that while at first I was a little hesitant on seeing this movie. But the more I saw the previews it started to intrigue me and than the Oscar nomination so I decided to see it and personally I thought it was a very well put together, with an intriguing story line based on true events. Jessica Chastain did a great job in her role as C.I.A agent Maya she was both strong and convincing and definitely deserves get Oscar Nomination. While the movie seemed a bit long and started out a little slow at the beginning it took off and kept you intrigued, a job well done by Director Kathryn Bigelow.

Well I have come to that point of my review where I get down to my final rating of the film. So without further ado my friends here is way I give Zero Dark Thirty on The Justin Scale Of Movies . It gets a rating of 8.4 , a pretty good movie especially if you like ones based on true events. So naturally when it comes to this particular film I say Pick-It as it was well done and well acted.

So my popcorn is finished, my drink is empty and the credits are rolling I guess that means it is time to go.Well I guess that is a wrap so as always my friends Good morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and as always Good Viewing I will see you al again at the movies.

Comments