January's DVD Pick Comes After The Sunset

Well that was quick , wasn't it? Because as I promised I have another post here for you to read my friends as now I bring you my DVD pick for this month.You see this month I figured that with it being so cold out in the month of January I would take you someplace warm so I bring to you the action- comedy heist movie After The Sunset. This movie stars Pierce Brosnan( Goldeneye) as Max Burdett, Salma Hayek(Grown Ups) as Lola Cirillo, Woody Harrelson( White Men Can't Jump) as F.B.I agent Stan Lloyd and Don Cheadle( Ironman 2) as Henri Moore'.This movie was directed by Brett Ratner(Rush Hour) and came out in the year 2004. So are you intrigued to find out more yet well I bet you are so lets grab our suntan lotion and get going to find out more.


When two master thieves Max Burdett( Brosnan) and his girlfriend Lola Cirillo(Hayek) steal the second  Napoleon Diamond.Max is is shot by F.B.I agent Stan Lloyd(Harrelson) to which they decide to retire and live the rest of their lives down in the Bahamas and get married. But as Lola is enjoying the quite retired life, Max is not he is getting bored and missing his old life as a thief. Knowing that Max cannot be really retired from his life of crime F.B.I  agent Stan Lloyd has trailed him to the Bahamas.He  suspects Max and Lola of wanting to steal the 3rd and last Napoleon Diamond which has just coincidentally arrived on the island on a cruise ships part of an exhibition. But while Stan is daring Max to steal the diamond and hoping that Max will do it, local crime lord Henri Moore' wants Max to steal it for him.While Lola is content with being retired and Max contemplates stealing the diamond for himself, now the question is will Max get back into the game and will Stan finally catch him?





This movie is fun to watch as it blends action and comedy perfectly all the while giving you a thrill ride with many twists and turns. The script was wonderfully written and director Brett Ratner gives us an enjoyable heist movie with interesting characters that are well acted and enjoyable to watch. This is the type of movie that you just can't help but watch over and over again. The kind of movie that you never get bored of watching because lets face it we all seem to have a movie like that and in some cases more than one movie that you can keep watching.

So there you have it my DVD Pick for the month of January the movie After The Sunset which I rate as a 8.0 on the Justin Scale of Movies.Well we got a good tan in the month of January and watched a pretty good movie so I would think that is pretty impressive. Now that our popcorn is finished , and the credits are rolling it is time to call it a wrap for this month's DVD Pick. So as always Good Morning,Good Afternoon,Good Evening and as always Good Viewing. I will see you all again at the movies my friends.

Comments