Sorry For The Absence

Good day my friends welcome back,it has been a long time since I wrote one of these and I apologize for not writing any reviews in over a month. Now I could come up with some lame excuse as to why but I am not instead I am going to tell you all the truth here before I start writing my first review in over a month.The truth is I felt burnt out and was trying to do to much so I needed to step back for a little bit to take a look and at whether I wanted to continue doing this or not and in all truth I just wanted to go to movies for a while just to watch one.The other reason well that I wanted to focus some more on my personal life, doing more with friends. While I love the movies I wanted to do more, wanted to live more and when I felt ready I would come back to write some reviews.There are some things I am going to change like for instance the movie moment is is now going to be monthly instead of weekly, the dvd pick of the month is now just going to be short and to the point and as for my reviews well I am going to try and do at least 2 to 3 a month. So there you have it I hope to see you all back here and thank all of you for sticking with me.

Comments