A Pick-itor-Flick-It Movie Moment From The Wedding Singer


Hello my friends and welcome I am inserting something new on  pick-itor-flick-it and that is favourite  movie moments where I will be posting a new one every week. This week I start with one of my all time favourites from The Wedding Singer and that is the scene where Adam Sandler 's character Robbie Hart while on a plane to Las Vegas to stop the girl he loves Julia Sullivan ( Drew Barreymore ) from marrying her obnoxious fiancé . When realizing that she is on the same plane as him he sings a song that he wrote for hereto tell her how he feels for her. This movie moment contains an appearance by music legend Billy Idol and is both funny and sweet . Tune in for more from week to week for another movie moment and if you have any favourite movie moments  I would be happy to take some suggestions for future posts :) .

Comments