Ghost Rider Spirit Of Vengeance Has A Temper Tantrum



Hello again my friends time for another review and I know what you are asking and the answer is no I do not live at the movie theatre but it is my favourite place to go and see a good movie. The last part of that sentence was false and that is because the movie I saw tonight was in no way a good movie and that movie was the new movie Ghost Rider Spirit Of Vengeance starring Nicholas Cage who reprises his role as stuntman turned supernatural bounty hunter Johnny Blaze who after making a deal with the Devil to save his dying fathers life in which the Devil does not and Johnny is given the curse of the Ghost Rider a demon spirit that appears in the presence of evil to punish it. This movie finds Johnny living in Europe sought out by a priest named Moreau to protect a young boy named Danny who was professed to be the Devil's human vessel upon earth and would plunge the world into darkness. This movie was not great at all for many reason such as the story was weak , the special effects were decent but still underdone , the GhostRider seemed to be having more of a temper tantrum than fighting evil and the acting was poorly done I know the actors all tried but there is only so much you can do with a poor script and come on Nic Cage you seem like you are not really in your roles anymore they look all rushed and forced which bring out really bad performances . Plus this movie was done in 3D which it didn't need to be there was hardly anything on the screen that required the element of 3D. So if you were to ask me to rate this movie and by reading this you are I would give this movie a 3 on the Justin Scale of movies because I would have rather watched the first GhostRider movie than this one and when it comes to"Pick-It Or Flick-It" I would most definitely say "Flick-It" I would wait till it comes on DVD to watch this movie that is if you still even want to now. Now the time has come to say cut and call it a wrap on this latest review so as always Good Morning, Good Afternoon , Good Evening and as always Good Viewing I will see you all again at the movies

Comments