Breaching The "Safe House"




Good evening my friends it is Tuesday and you know what that means it is time for another one of my reviews , tonight's review is of the action thriller "Safe House " starring Ryan Reynolds( The Proposal , Green Lantern) as C.I.A agent Matt Weston and screen legend Denzel Washington ( Best supporting actor Glory and Best Actor Training Day) as rogue C.I.A agent Tobin Frost. When Matt Weston on his 12th month being assigned to watch a safe house in Cape Town South Africa wants out and tone transferred to Paris to be closer to his girlfriend and also the fact that nothing ever happens for him and feeling useless suddenly gets a call that the C.I.A is bring in a high priority prisoner to his safe house for questioning and transport. It turns out that the prisoner is none other than former C.I.A agent now turned rogue Tobin Frost who is turns himself in so that he can escape a hit squad that is after him for the valuable micro file that he has just acquired from a friend and MI6 agent and the C.I.A wants to know exactly what he is doing in South Africa. Well it doesn't take long for the hit squad to find the safe house and kill the extraction team sent to collect Tobin and question him , which leaves Matt Weston with the responsibility of keeping Tobin safe and turning him over to the agency all the while Tobin plans his escape and Matt must track him down and find out  what exactly is going on and a trust develops between the two characters as Matt learns some valuable lessons about the agency that he works for. This movie directed by Daniel Espinosa was chocked full of action and suspense with a fantastic story line to go along with superb acting talents of the two leading men . The story was easy to follow and really well done , Ryan Reynolds did a great job and showed the intensity in the character that he played , Denzel Washington was amazing as always a truly great actor and plays the part of the anti-hero very well with such intensity and poise which is a pleasure to watch on the big screen. the movie was feel done it flowed along well , had some great action sequences and complex but interesting characters. So on The Justin Scale I would give this movie a 8 it was really well done ad i don't have any complaints about it and I would definitely say "Pick-It " this movie was no way going to end up on the"Flick-It" pile which is pretty much bare as I have not put any movies on there yet but I did have some that came close  but this movie isn't one of them and will definitely be one that I will be adding to my collection one day so go out and see this one you won't be disappointed . Well it is time to say cut and call it a wrap on my latest review so as always Good Morning , Good afternoon ,Good Evening and as always Good Viewing I will see you all again at the movies.

Comments