3D Popular Or Overdone

Happy New Year my friends  hopefully you had a good start to the year , well with a new year comes a new addition to the blog my insights about the entertainment industry. With today's review it centres around the big question that is on my mind is the 3D movie really popular or over done . Over the past few years there has been an influx in the amount of 3D movies currently being released ever since Avatar hit it big at the box-office. Yes I have to admit I have seen my share of 3D movies but it seems to be more of a cash grab than entertainment and not everything needs to be put into the 3D format , that the majority of movies would be perfectly fine without this popular trend. When you go to on of these movies it costs you more for a movie that probably was not even that good anyway and is really hard on the eyes or you could be partially colour blind like a relative of mine and not be able to see the colour green which is a major factor in the 3D effect . I want to be entertained as much as the next person but lets work on more on film substance instead of just saying " let's put it in 3D and people will come to see it" , because quite frankly when something gets over done than people lose interest and if the yearly box office ticket sales show anything than I would say it is time to get back to just making movies and not just concentrating on this particular format. You can definitely see where I am going with this and that is the fact that the 3D format is overdone , while there are still plenty of movies that are not in this format it still doesn't change the fact that continuing to do make 3D movies just kind of seems overblown and I have heard it many times from many people that they wish Hollywood would just make regular movies. If we want to see a 3D movie than we can now get a 3D TV which can turn any movie 3D but those still are quite expensive as well and you need to buy the special glasses if you don't have enough for your TV. Well there you have it my view on the 3D movie and it is definitely a Flick-It lets stop making so many and just get back to making a traditional movie again and afford to see it. With all my reviews there is a placement on the Justin Scale and  3D movies place at about a 4 because they are overdone , overpriced and hard on the eyes. Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening and as always Good Viewing I will see you all again at the movies, take care.

Comments