Mission Impossible Runs On Cruise Control




Good evening my friends tonight I went and saw the latest instalment of the Mission Impossible franchise called Ghost protocol starring Tom Cruise as Ethan Hunt and the supporting cast of Jeremy Renner as Agent Brandt along with Paula Patton and Simon Pegg. When nuclear arming codes for Russian missiles are stolen by a terrorist called Cobalt IMF agent Ethan Hunt is broken out of a Russian prison to get information on Cobalt from the Kremlin but when Cobalt steals information himself from the Kremlin and detonates a bomb at the Kremlin  Ethan's team is to blame and the entire IMF is shut down . So it is up to Ethan and his team to get the codes back before Cobalt uses them to start a nuclear war and to clear himself and the IMF for the blame of the Kremlin bombing. This movie was chalked full of action , suspense and excitement taking you from Russia, Dubai , India, and the USA. MY particular favourite scene is where Ethan ( Cruise ) is climbing up  the outside of the tallest building in the world a hotel in Dubai. Make no mistake this movie was well done with a good story , good characters and lots of excitement . Know I know what you are saying Justin you seem to like every movie you review and I say yeah if it is well written and it entertains me fully then I will give it a good review , make no mistake there have been movies that I did not like but when I see one like that it will get the review that it deserves.But this one gets a 8 on the Justin Scale of urgency for you to see because it is a very entertaining movie quite possibly one of the best in the Mission Impossible franchise. It is definitely a "Pick-It " on the on the "Pick-It" or "Flick-It" category which has seen quite a few picks this year so far since I started this blog , I say go out and see this movie you won't be disappointed even if you are not a Tom Cruise fan this was a fantastic movie. So the time has come for me to finish up my review here so as always Good Morning , Good Afternoon , Good Evening and as always Good Viewing I will see you all again at the movies .

Comments