Victims Of An Identity Thief

Good day my friends and I hope that you are all doing well, also I hope that you all had a good Valentines Day. Well now that I have asks you all that let us chat a bit , hmm what shall we talk about let us see. We could talk about the weather and how much it sucks right now, we could could talk sports nah I don't feel like talking about that or maybe we could talk about love seeing it is the month that Valentines Day falls in. You know what I know exactly what you want to talk about and that is this weeks movie review, that's it, that's what you came here for. Now this weeks review I think his one you might enjoy , this week we are taking a look at the #1 comedy at the theatre Identity Thief.This movie stars Jason Bateman(Horrible Bosses) as Sandy Patterson and Melissa McCarthy(Bridesmaids) as Diana.So our movie has been picked , we have our snacks from the concession stand, the lights are going down and the movie is about to start so lets us see how good it really is.


Mild mannered businessman Sandy Patterson( Bateman) is just your average, ordinary, everyday guy from Denver who works hard at his job to support his ever growing family and pay his bills hoping to get a bonus or promotion.When the day finally comes with the opportunity for him to have a new job with a much higher salary he finds out that he has been a victim of identity theft  by a woman named Diana ( McCarthy) when his credit cards are all maxed out and he is arrested not appearing for his court date for a crime committed in Florida. To make matters worst the person who stole his identity has had connections with some big time criminals which puts the company he works for under investigation and could cost him his new job. In order to save his job and put his world back in balance he tells the police that he will bring back the woman who stole his identity to confess to his boss that she did all that stuff  while all the while the police would listening and could get the evidence to arrest her. So off to Florida Sandy goes thinking that seeing he knows where Diana is going to be that it is going to be , well he is totally wrong. What he gets is a whole lot more trouble than he bargained for as Diana is uncooperative at first but eventually agrees to go along with Sandy to get away from two people sent to kill her for giving them bad credit cards. Along the way back to Denver Sandy encounters many obstacles in trying to fulfil his promise such as Diana constantly trying to escape, a bounty hunter on Diana's trail and the two hit men after tim as well.



Wow we are almost done here we have just a little bit more to go here before we can leave the theatre so lets check it out shall we. So first of all I have to say that while the film wasn't a constant laugh through out the entire movie kind  of show it was funny and enjoyable and had many laughable moments in it. I found the story to be original and interesting , it really seemed to carry itself well never wanting you to look at your watch and say to yourself "is this movie almost over". Jason Bateman and Melissa McCarthy worked really well together in this movie and I liked McCarthy's character of Diana the identity thief as she was both funny and yet a little annoying but loveable. If I do have one down side it would have to be that it could have been a little bit shorter of a film but all in all it was a pretty decent film to see.

So the movie is almost done we are getting close to the credits starting to roll so I guess it is time to give you my rating on this film. Now the rating I am going to give Identity Thief on the Justin Scale is a 7.3 , it was a movie worth seeing at the theatre and spending your hard earned dollar on. With that being said and the rating this movie was given I give you an obvious decision by me to make this movie one of my Pick-It's I mean it's hard not to I enjoyed this movie a lot and would definitely recommend it.

Now the lights are coming back on and people are starting to leave the theatre so I guess it is time to call it a wrap on this weeks movie review. As always my friends until we meet again Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening and as always Good Viewing I will see you all again at the movies.  

Comments